Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another USPSA/IPSC Competition

So, this past weekend was a blast -- I went out to the last shooting match of the season for the closest club to me that does USPSA/IPSC. This was my second time, but I was able to coax someone out from my local range to give it a try and he shot his .45 Glock in Limited and had an absolutely blast -- I think I've got him hooked.

Although it was bloody COLD, it was still an enjoyable day out -- next time, I HAVE to remember to bring some kind of lounge chair; my poor knees and feet were aching. In any case, I'd used some untested reloads I had made on a friends press and wound up having several malfunctions that day, but I did have a few good rounds. Below is the second of the five courses of fire and is probably my favorite round yet.

I'm particularly impressed with how I smoked my second reload -- I didn't notice it until I realized how fast I'd fired after I dropped the mag.

No comments: